The 15th annual P2F2 Conference, scheduled from October 21-24, 2018, will be held in Savannah, Georgia. This year's conference, themed "Financial Leadership at the Helm", includes a pre-conference with 2 tracks, one focused on basic and advanced actuarial topics and one focused on basic and advanced institutional investor topics. We have scheduled these sessions so you can mix and match, taking a basic session on actuarial topics and an advanced session on investment topics, for example. Again this year, the main conference will include a comprehensive array of general sessions on topics ranging from communications to ethics. With the pre-conference, you can earn 27 CPE's in less than 4 days (without the pre-conference there are 24 CPE's available).
The conference registration fee is $425 and the preconference costs an additional $75. An early bird discount of $100 on the main conference is available until August 17th. Guest and speakers may attend the Sunday welcome reception for $25 and the Tuesday evening dinner on a river boat for $100.
If you are not yet a member of P2F2 and qualify for membership or need to renew your membership, please click the button below to provide your (updated) contact information and pay the annual dues:
Click draft schedule to view the tentative conference schedule.
Conference Newsletters are available below:
- Savannah Sun, Volume 1
NOTES ON THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
Who can register?
- You must be an active member of P2F2 to register for the conference. To qualify for membership, you must be employed by a North American public pension plan.
- If you have not renewed your membership for calendar year 2018, please click here to join or renew.
- For sponsors and speakers whose attendance has already been confirmed by P2F2, please use the Speaker/Sponsor registration process.
- For others interested in attending, please email Information@P2F2.org to discuss options and the process for registration.
What do the conference day options mean?
- When you register, you may register for all days (if you are attending the pre-conference), day one (if you are only attending the preconference or you wish to add to your existing registration) or day two (if you only want to attend the regular conference). Day three is listed, but only applies to speakers who are attending the Tuesday night river boat cruise and dinner.