Education is one of the main purposes for P2F2. P2F2 strives to provide reasonable priced continuing professional education (CPE) through our annual conference held in the fall of the year.
2015 Annual Conference Registration Now Open
P2F2 is pleased to announce the 2015 Annual Conference will be held in sunny San Diego at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay October 25-28.
- Download the Conference Registration Form
- Download the Conference Brochure
- Book Your Room Using the Conference Room Rate
- Open Registration: Monday, July 20, 2015
- Early-Bird Registration: Friday, Sept. 18, 2015
- Registration Cancellation Refund: Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2015
- Hotel Cut-off date: Friday, Oct. 2, 2015 (earlier if room block sold out)
- Conference Registration Cut-off: Friday, Oct., 2015
2014 Annual Conference
The 2014 Annual Conference was P2F2’s 11th Annual Conference! It was held in Nashville, Tennessee on October 26-29, 2014.
View the 2014 Annual Conference presentations (login required).
2013 Annual Conference
The 2013 Annual Conference was P2F2’s 10th Annual Conference! It was held at Chaparral Suites in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona on October 27-30.
2011 Annual Conference
2011 Annual Conference presentations (login required)
What's new with P2f2?
- 2015 Annual Conference registration is now open.
- View our new Audit RFP's section.
- The Spring 2015 newsletter is now available on the newsletters page.
- View the Letter to GASB re. Covered-Employee Payroll on the Professional Resources page.
- View the latest board meeting minutes.
- CalSTRS is looking for a Senior Budget Analyst and Business Process Analyst.
- View the PCRG communication resources in the GASB Toolkit.
- View the 2015 Annual Conference Save the Date Flyer.
- View P2F2's recent responses to GASB.
- View P2F2's Strategic Planning Objectives. Read More
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Got suggestions? Submit feedback today.